Friday, April 10, 2009

Round Robin # 4

I recieved the next "Round Robin" at my last bee meeting. After this block I think there are 3 more to go. I will be happy to no longer have to add 2 and 4 inch squares! ( Time to work on some of my own projects again!) I added the 4 1/2 " squares. This person wanted vibrant fall colors. Golds, rusts, red/browns and autumn greens. No white, black or gray.
OOPS! As you can see someone didn't read her directions! There is white in there! I wonder if she will take the quilt top apart just to get rid of the white.?

Hmm, this picture turned side ways. Oh well. You get the idea. I have begun the Bunny Hill block of the month "A Tisket A Tasket". As you can see I haven't gotten very far. This is the January block! All cut out and ready to be appliqued. First though, I need to make 9 blocks to donate to a quilt being made for one of our bee members who will be moving to Texas. Then I hope to get to the Bunny Hill project!
Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

  1. If that quilt was tan, coffee or tea dyed it would take the shock of that white fabric away and would be just fine. The Bunny Hill BOM is cute. Haven't started mine, not sure if I ever will get around to it, lol, so many quilt projects so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also started the Bunny Hill's BOM, but I haven't got far with it...It is still on my list though!

    ReplyDelete