Thursday, April 2, 2009

Funny Things Happen!!!

This morning I had a special delivery come to my front door! It was from the "Fat Quarter shop"! Hurray!! I am grinning ear to ear! What could this be? Fabric, of course! But, I haven't ordered anything!
Imagine my surprise when I opened the box! This is fabric from a line I am not familiar with. Hmmm. The shipping address on the box says it's for me. Hmmm. What to do?

I called the Fat Quarter Shop, and told them I had recieved a package in the mail and it wasn't for me. Yet, it is addressed to me. They were not sure either and would call me back.


When the Fat Quarter Shop called back they said I was to re-tape the box and the delivery company would come back to pick it up. They know who is supposed to recieve it, and will re-send it. It belongs to Anne Sutton over at Bunny Hill!! This is too funny! I can't wait to see what she will do with what was in the box!!! Hang in there Anne, your fabric is on its way! :0)



1 comment:

  1. Oh my.....isn't this the fabric she had been waiting for? I think we just got a sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete